Monday, July 25, 2011
Multitudes on Monday
Wow! I can't believe that it's been two weeks since the last post,
and here it is MONDAY again.
I'm going to just start with the list and hopefully blog later this week.
Here's the link to the blog that started it all: aholyexperience.com.
For some reason, my link button doesn't work. Anyone know why?
11. Miss B returned from camp and filled with stories about new friends.
12. Miss A working with preschoolers at VBS. She's amazing with the little ones.
13. Safety for both in light of what's going on in this world. They are bathed in prayer every day.
14. Dinner, bluegrass music and conversation with a favorite aunt and uncle.
15. A wedding of friends that allowed us to catch up with other friends.
16. A church who loves us.
17. A goofy golden retriever who stopped at the sidewalk and didn't get hit by either car (even though the rabbit kept going, dodging both as well).
18. Paying off a credit card!
19. Lazy summer days for the kids. Sleeping in.
20. Air conditioning!